Blue-Violet Iris Interior

Saturday, June 18, 2011

These Things Happen

The pharmacy refilled a prescription with a generic made by a different manufacturer than the one I usually take and I had a bad reaction to it.  The pharmacy has been awesome and re-refilled my prescription with the brand I usually get and put a note in my file to always use that manufacturer's drug, but the problematic version is still in my system and until its half-life expires (hopefully within the next ten hours!), I've got a lot of muscle stiffness and joint pain.  Taking a muscle relaxant has helped the aching, but it's also made me pretty fuzzy.  So much for any of the plans I had today!  I'm not alone in getting bad side effects from a generic and am just glad that my pharmacy immediately tried to make things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment