Blue-Violet Iris Interior

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Photographer's Assistant: Cranberries

Striking a pose.
I set out to photograph some cranberries this afternoon and when a weak bit of Halloween sunlight showed itself, I transported those berries to the one place where it was shining into the house: right in front of our cranberry-colored leather chair in the family room. Abbey, of course, came to see what I was up to, and after respectfully sniffing the plate of cranberries from a discrete distance, she put herself in a position where she could readily be of assistance. I had to back up to the other side of the room to get this picture since I was using my macro lens, but she held very still to make sure I got the image I was looking for. I get a kick out of her expression: that girl is striking a pose! With her help, I was able to get some great photos of those cranberries.



One of the shots from this photo shoot is now available for sale!  Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment