Blue-Violet Iris Interior

Monday, January 9, 2012

The New Year's Newest Listings!

It's been a while, but with the arrival of 2012, I'm putting some new listings up at last! There are lots of beautiful photos and cards in this latest bunch, including the first wave of photos I took when I visited the flower shop in December!









At the moment the only new listing in the Mouse shop is for the 2012 Mouse calendar (there are two left!), though I have at least one new listing planned for the near future.


I have more floral cards to list (Valentine's Day is coming!) and no shortage of great flower photos to add, but this is a great start for the new year!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful!
    I want a mouse calendar! Hopefully I won't be too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Colleen! I have contemplated undertaking something very similar with my photography but just don't think I have it in me with my other shop too. I just adore macro!

    ReplyDelete